Carrie Ann Inaba has a quite excellent gig. She goes to work, gets to watch professionals as they “dance with the stars” as well as she gets to raid the DWTS closets! She always looks bright, sparkly as well as gorgeous on the show as well as she pulls it off in her down time, too. Carrie Ann keeps things simple by sticking to a few guidelines. If you want to get Carrie Ann’s look, it’s truly as simple as 1, 2, 3, LBD!
Carrie Ann Inaba Style
Credit: Getty Images North America; Bauer Griffin; Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America; PacificCoastNews.com
1. show Us Your Mettle – Carrie Ann loves her some sequins as well as why not? She’s surrounded by them on the set of Dancing with the Stars so she knows full well the power of a little body bling. We love exactly how she’s able to pull out the sequins on the red carpet or the concrete pavement as well as you can too! All you requirement is a few well-chosen pieces; a excellent sequin top as well as fancy sparkly dress. pick them in traditional tones like bronze, grey or black as well as they’ll never go out of fashion.
1. TFNC Sequin gown $93.44 from Asos
2. Sequin knit top $23.80 from permanently 21
3. Sequin scoop neck storage tank $14.99 from Victoria’s Secret
Credit: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America; Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America
2. Bring Your Baubles! Ah! One of our preferred ways to play gown up: accessorizing! as well as it looks like we’re not alone. Carrie Ann loves to jazz up her outfits with a bauble here, a bauble there as well as sometimes, baubles everywhere! buying for accessories is one of the most fun as well as most economical ways to bring a little something additional (and a little something sparkly!) to your life, without emptying your piggy bank.
1. Smoke as well as Mirrors ring $68.60 by Kate Spade from Bloomingdale’s2. Multicolored chandelier earrings $5.80 from permanently 213. Slinky necklace $34.90 from Mango4. Abstract print ring $6 from Charlotte Russe
Credit: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images North America; Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America
3. switch It Up – Itching for a modification in your hairdo, however aren’t prepared to dedicate to a whole new cut or color just yet? Well, flip your hair as well as modification your part! Carrie Ann looks similarly lovely with her part on either side, however there is a subtle modification in her style. So, grab a strike dryer, get yourself some pomade as well as modification it up! We all requirement a little modification every now as well as then, n’est-ce pas?
1. Biosilk pomade $12 from drugstore.com2. Fekkai advanced Sheer radiate Mist $9 from beauty.com
Credit: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America; Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America; Toby Canham/Getty Images North America
The One, The Only… The LBD Can we ever shower sufficient thanks to the change of the LBD? Carrie Ann shows us just exactly how excellent as well as diverse the LBD can be with varying lengths, materials as well as accessories. We’d all be lost without at least one solid go-to black gown hanging in our closets as well as thanks to Carrie Ann, we’ve got some quite excellent options to influence us.
1. Obsidian Black Sequin gown $73 from Lulu’s 2. Black One-Shoulder gown $62.99 from Macy’s3. Long sleeve gown with side slit $89.90 from Zara
See? thanks to Carrie Ann’s fabulous eye for style, it truly is simple as 1, 2, 3, LBD! Or was that 5, 6, 7, 8!?
Please leave this field emptyGet budget plan Fashionista in your inbox!
Check your inbox or spam folder to verify your subscription.